20% of all retail sales happen online and 27% of the global population shop online. That's 2.14 billion online shoppers! Brands and retailers must rise to the challenge. This is where HubSpot shines. HubSpot offers a wide range of resources to help you identify and capture your target market. These tools assist in building an inbound marketing strategy, positioning your business to succeed in today's online market. At CAYK, our tightly-knit team of knowledgeable digital-first consultants are eager to help businesses so we've become HubSpot Solutions Partners.
As the retail world becomes increasingly online-based, companies are looking for new ways to execute their inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot may be the answer. HubSpot software provides a powerful, all-in-one solution to coordinating marketing, sales, service, web content and operations. It helps companies generate leads, build sales pipelines, accelerate revenue growth, close deals and create a remarkable customer experience.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a cloud-based, inbound marketing and sales software intended to assist companies in attracting visitors, converting leads and closing customers. Data in HubSpot is synced across teams and devices while updates are instant and automatic. You can use HubSpot tools to host web and landing pages, create blogs, establish email sequences, manage interactions with leads/customers, track user behaviour and analyze the success of campaigns. HubSpot helps companies grow!
How does HubSpot work?
HubSpot is connected to an organization's website. A company uses the platform to create optimized website content, drive traffic to their website, convert traffic to leads, nurture the leads into customers and provide excellent customer service/support. This cloud-based technology allows an organization to utilize its tools from anywhere. The analytics and reporting capabilities of HubSpot make it easy to demonstrate the ROI for each campaign. HubSpot is composed of five hubs.
This hub is focused on the creation of marketing campaigns that attract and engage potential/current customers. It assists with the creation of compelling content, helping your business get it in front of your target audience, converting visitors into leads and leads into customers. It includes:
- Landing pages: This hub assists with the creation of web pages.
Emails: An email marketing tool helps you send automated personalized emails.
- Blogs with compelling content are created.
- Social media marketing tools allow you to schedule posts across platforms and engage with users.
- SEO gets your website ranking higher in search results.
- Marketing automation lowers your workload by automating your processes.
- Analytics keep track of what's working and what's not working across your marketing channels.
This hub helps a business communicate with and track leads. It gives you the tools to close more deals. It includes:
- Email templates that help you quickly create emails that meet your needs.
- Free calling that allows you to reach contacts directly and automatically logs date and time.
- Email sequences that automate email flow saving time and making it easier to follow up with leads.
- Meeting scheduling offers a quick and simple way for leads to book appointments.
- Pipeline tracking keeps you informed of the stage of each lead in the customer journey.
This hub makes it easy to connect with customers and manage relationships. It includes:
- Customer feedback is collected for a better understanding of your audience.
- Support tickets allow for one organized place to manage issues.
- Live chat helps solve customer problems.
- Knowledge base is a point of reference for solving common problems, making it easy to scale and onboard new hires.
- Reporting and goals help you determine whether your efforts are aligned with your goals.
- Conversational bots handle common customer issues and situations.
This portion of the HubSpot software is a content management system, helping you take your content efforts to the next level.
- Drag and drop editor means no coding is required.
- SEO tools help you increase your ranking in search engine results.
- Web analytics track traffic flow and conversions across all your web pages.
- Attribution reporting lets you see which traffic sources and web behaviours are supporting conversions.
- Adaptive testing allows you to A/B test content to determine what gets the best results.
This hub is data-centred and facilitates automation. It enables you to connect apps, sync customer data, remove redundancies and automate processes. It includes:
- Data deduplication helps you avoid duplicate data.
- Synchronization avoids inconsistencies across teams.
- Field mapping avoids manual reentry of contact information across platforms.
- Webhooks share data across platforms when triggered.
- Custom-coded workflows execute code to extend functionality.
What are the benefits of HubSpot?
- All-in-one inbound marketing, CRM, CMS, analytics, and customer support platform
- Increases leads and sales by removing friction in the buyer's journey
- Allows users to create all types of website content and optimize for SEO
- Provides smart automation
- Helps businesses unify marketing, sales, and service
- Organizes and tracks customer communications
- Allows businesses to build meaningful, lasting relationships with prospects/customers through quality content and valuable experiences
- Provides helpful marketing insights and analytics, making it easy to track and measure success
- Has powerful and robust sales engagement features
- More than 500 applications that integrate with the platform
- Academy with ongoing education regarding inbound marketing and the software
- All information is in one place
How to know if HubSpot is right for your business:
- invest in attracting and pleasing your customers.
- equip your sales team with good leads.
- effectively manage your prospects/customers.
- use one tool to unite your marketing, sales and support teams.
- analyze and optimize the effectiveness of your campaigns.
HubSpot is a powerful tool built for a business' marketing, sales, service and operations departments. It's so simple your entire team can use and navigate the software. It's meant to help create meaningful relationships with your customers. HubSpot is the ultimate business tool! However, in order to get the most out of HubSpot, team members need to be educated about its features, how best to implement the technology and the principles behind it.
At CAYK, our tightly-knit team of knowledgeable digital-first consultants are eager to help businesses so we've become HubSpot Solutions Partners. We're trained in and utilize HubSpot's powerful tools to help each client grow their business. Contact us to discover how CAYK can help you.