CAYK® Marketing Inc. is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our team! We are a small, yet growing digital marketing agency that has been serving the Alberta area for over ten years!
A little bit about you: You are friendly, outgoing, positive and a hard worker that has a dynamic skill set. You’re a self-starter, not afraid to take on a variety of tasks, love to learn new things, can work on multiple projects at once and aren’t afraid to ask questions. You are creative, detail oriented, looking for your not-so-typical office job, and enjoy doing new things daily!
- Has great phone etiquette and is not afraid to speak to clients
- Proficient typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and/or Apple computers
- Experience handling social media accounts (would be considered an asset)
- Basic office & administrative duties
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Takes initiative & can drive tasks/projects forward
- Have great problem-solving skills
Duties to Include:
- Managing our inbound phone lines
- Conducting outbound calls as part of our CAYK Communications service
- Answering our LiveChat service for our offices and our clients
- Preparing monthly client reports
- Social Media Engagements for clients
- General administrative office duties.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who will grow with our company. This part-time opportunity has the potential for a full-time role with more responsibilities in the future. Additional responsibilities can include but are not limited to: becoming a client account advocate, trained and specializing in one of our main service areas and to continue helping manage administrative duties.
Prior experience or education in marketing, advertising, SEO, digital design, professional writing, technical/support or business is considered to be a great asset. Strong customer service values are a must and a desire and willingness to grow and learn with the company.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please forward your resume to our Project Manager Danielle for consideration at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!