Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the skill of presenting your website to Google in a manner that you are rewarded in search. The reward is higher placement in search results and more visitors to your website.
A Proven Track Record
CAYK has a proven track record when it comes to search engine optimization and website conversion. Our team has been providing optimization to clients for over 15 years. Here is what you can expect from our strategies;
- An increase in the number of relevant visitors to your website.
- An increase in the number of visitors becoming potential clients.
- An increase in the number of relevant keyword phrases that your site performs to in search.
- Monthly and quarterly planning sessions.
- ZERO hyperbolic statements and only best practices employed at all times.
- No long term contracts.
- A dedicated account representative.
- We answer our phones in person…no interactive voice response.
What are you waiting for?
Chat with us now or Call and speak to an advisor today. Alternatively, shoot us a note from the form on this page and we will respond… very quickly!
The Truth About SEO for $99 per Month
You probably get one form fill per day and two or three spam emails offering you SEO for $99 per month. It simply is not as easy to optimize a website to perform like it was a decade ago. Updates to Google’s algorithm, artificial intelligence, shorter search results pages, emphasis on local map results, geo-targeting and more, are all contributing to a more ‘even’ playing field in search. The truth is that if you can only afford $99 per month, you will get better results by self-managing an AdWords account than allowing some hack to potentially destroy your online presence.
Proper efforts to increase a website’s performance in search take time. A well-rounded approach based on quality content and a website that converts visitors to clients is essential. 15 years ago business owners were still spending money on Yellow Pages directory advertising. Today, all of your competitors are working on one online strategy or another. There are seldom “quick wins” with search engine optimization today. If you are being told otherwise, you should be concerned.